Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One Year Later...














Well, we have hit another adoption milestone...I am still trying to decide if it can be considered an "accomplishment" or not. Saturday marked the one year anniversary of our application approval for our adoption. We had certainly been praying long before that for our children, and waiting on God to give us the "green light" at the same time! If you would have asked me then if I thought we would still be waiting to see their faces, I would have said "I certainly hope not!" But now, although I am certainly praying that we do not see another year go by, I rest assured that our Father has seen their faces, and has the perfect date and circumstance established for one of the most memorable days of our life! I excitedly anticipate and dream about that day, and can't wait to share it with you! Until then, let's eat cake. Any one year celebration needs cake, right?


Blessings- Kindra

3 comments:

  1. yeah... the one year mark was pretty bittersweet for me. i know that it means we're closer than ever, but i definitely thought we would have seen our little guy's face already! praying it's soon for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying...milestones....and a phone call soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one year mark is bittersweet. But I just saw a vinyl phrase I decided I loved:

    "Until further notice, celebrate EVERYTHING!"

    =) Enjoy your cake!

    ReplyDelete